Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Enlist new distributors for MYJOY PRODUCTS (300g & 900g breads)
- Manage the existing and the newly enlisted distributors
- Gather daily market intelligence about the products and report the management
- Increase the market share of the company’s products
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline from a reputable institution
- At least 5 years of cognate experience in the sales of breads
- Transparency and honesty
Job Title: Accountant (Female)
- Responsible for both accounts payable and receivables accounts.
- Prepares payment vouchers (cash and bank) required for cash and cheque payment processing.
- Prepare cheque for payments on the instruction of the finance controller.
- Initiate fund requisition / request for accounting staff needs.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll, pay-slips and other staff welfare benefits/package.
- Prepare journal vouchers for new accounts and also for reversal of wrong entries in the ledger.
- Reconciliation of branch / depot returns.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting from a reputable Polytechnic/University
- At least 4 years of cognate experience in manufacturing companies
- Trustworthy and diligent
- Computer literacy
- Not more than 30 years of age and residing in Ibadan
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2017