Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN) Recruitment for ICT Hardware Support Officers
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN), which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. And in the build-up to actualize the dream, 16 reputable vehicle manufacturing companies were invited to tender their proposals for the establishment of a vehicle assembly plant in the country. Thus, with the high acceptability and demand of Peugeot vehicles in the country, the proposal of Automobile Peugeot France (AP France) scaled through on May 7, 1971.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: ICT Hardware Support Officer
Job Code: ICTHSO32017
Job Location: Kaduna
Job Division/Department/Unit: Industrial Division
Reports To: Reports to Head, IT
To plan, organize, and manage the overall company’s IT infrastructure.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage the companys IT infrastructure to support the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Align the IT infrastructure to support online request and customer purchase feedback.
- Define requirement for the improvement of infrastructural effectiveness.
- Lead installation, configuration and maintenance of multiplatform systems that guarantee the fulfilment of online request to specifications and on-time.
- Define and seek approval for the level of IT project infrastructure resources required to meet the organization’s goals and prioritize and schedule major projects.
- Research and evaluate new IT infrastructure.
Qualification and Experience RequiredEducation & Experience:
- B.Sc/HND Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- CISCO & MSCE certified (Compulsory).
- A+ Core – Hardware Specialist.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT infrastructure Development and management.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Applications Support.
- Infrastructure and Hardware Support/Server Administration.
- Network Administration and Support.
- Database Design and Management.
Deadline: 21st April, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online