Sales Executive Vacancies at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The responsibility of this role includes; organizing/arranging sales visits, sales campaign, demonstrating/presenting products. This will also include the introduction of new products if any.
- Gathering information as regards customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales with the GM
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Conducts research of activities taking place in other places with similar products and services.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Recording sales and other information and sending copies to the GM whilst maintaining figures into the computer system.
- Works closely with the GM and keep him updated effectively with regards to all happenings.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Marking or other related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience preferably in a hospitality working environment.
- Proven and verifiable track record of success.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A good level of numeracy
How to Apply