Bond Global Energy Projects Limited Vacancy for Fireman
Bond Global Energy Projects Limited is an independent petroleum products marketing company, registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). Bond Global Energy is in the business of procuring, marketing and distribution of refined petroleum products.
Bond Global Energy Projects Limited is positioned to be the leading indigenous energy solution provider in Africa; by efficiently delivering high quality products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fireman
- The Fireman position is responsible for ensuring the safety of the depot against all fire incidences.
Specific duties include:
- Checking trucks before entry into depot.
- Marshaling the trucks inside the depot.
- Making sure trucks are properly parked in the depot.
- Making sure all trucks are properly earthed before loading commences.
- Check routinely all fire appliances.
- Check daily the fire pumps for functionality.
- Check daily stock and state of firefighting chemical.
- Check water stock level as necessary.
- Replenish water stock level as necessary.
- Conduct regular fire drill.
- Ensure fire regulations compliance by all.
- Check fire alarms regularly.
- Lead firefighting in the event of fire.
- Check fire hose regularly.
- Evaluation, attending monthly supervisor’s safety meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum qualification of OND in any Technical discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Fireman in Petroleum depot/ station operations
- HSE Certification
- Firefighting certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Deadline: Thursday, 11th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com