Content Manager at Human Edge Limited
Human Edge Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading human resource consulting and staffing services companies. Today, we work closely with many of Nigeria’s best and brightest business organizations, helping them to achieve their vision through optimum use of their most valuable asset – their people. Our wide range of professional support services are designed to help our clients to attract, engage and retain the talent they need to achieve their long-term goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent is primarily responsible for co-developing and executing the organization’s digital content strategy.
You will also be expected to:
- Manage the sourcing, writing, editing and uploading of new digital content, amend existing content across the company’s digital channels and ensure web content is accessible, informative and engaging
- Manage content creation with internal and external contributors as needed
- Ensure content fulfils brand and business objectives
- Continually analyze the effectiveness of the company’s content using web analytics, and makes recommendations to improve content based on data and also offer ideas on how content solutions can optimize and drive continuous improvement
- Work closely with the Commercial team and our PR partners to execute the company’s promotions, ensuring the customer experience is optimized and messaging is on brand
- Develop and create relationships with key content contributors and authors
- BA in Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or any other relevant qualification; Masters degree or PHD will be an added advantage
- Proven commercial experience working within a similar role, ideally with a digital focus
- A strong understanding of content creation; writing, editing and uploading content and previous experience populating pages/websites using Content Management Systems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong copy writing skills and an understanding of SEO within web copy would be highly beneficial (natural search in copy & metadata)
- Good understanding of retail websites and the importance of the customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills working as part of a wider team and on an individual basis, liaising with merchandising teams and the wider business
- Be up-to-date concerning changes in regulations and legislations in the financial industry
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resumes to: email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your email.