Atlas Professionals – We offer a complete range of specialist recruitment & HR services for the Energy and Marine industries, for an Energy and Marine sector that always looks towards the next frontier and for the Energy and Marine specialists with the talent and determination to get there.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Processor
Job reference nr.: JH-061667
Discipline Category: Offshore Survey & Construction
Type of work: Temporary
Start date: June 7, 2017
Job duration: 5 weeks
- Looking for a temporary job as Data Processor in Nigeria? Atlas Professionals in Newquay, United Kingdom is always looking for new Offshore Survey professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Data Processor.
- We are currently looking for a Data Processor for a 5 week trip using AutoCAD and VBA Proc.
- Scope of work will be Pre-Lay Surveys, As-Laid Surveys, Spool and Jumper Metrologies.
- You will be part of an 8 man team including back-to-back Data Processor.
- ACAD for updating background files
- NG Charting (As laid and metrology chart template approved)
- DHSS processing using the Starfix Processing Suite , Starfix.EDIT and VBA Proc. (We are using DHSS which is a lot simpler to calibrate than MBE but as you are probably aware nowhere near as much data density)
- DV II units for video and overlay (+ Ocean tools for overlay on the OAS during As built survey planned in October 2017)
- Online team use the Starfix Classic 10.1
General Task for Processors:
- General housekeeping and data administration onboard and sending data back to office
- Preparation of Field Report for the above mentioned tasks . Template reports are in place and approved by the Client.
- NG chart for most of upcoming as-laid survey are set and ready to import the as-laid data when its ready
- For metrology operations : NG Charts , uploading data on FTP and helping out prepare the metrology report with the surveyors
- When commencing the As-Laid Surveys spending time with the online surveyors ensuring everything is coming in alright.
- Make sure online are using Starfix.Multibeam and RT Graph. The online team are the first line of QC if it’s not right there then we will most likely run into problems during processing.
- Must have experience of VBA Proc and AutoCAD
How to Apply
Click here to apply online