E-Terra Technologies Limited, has become recognised as the pioneering company into the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste); recycling, refurbishing, and data destruction of storage devices in alignment with the global vision of a greener planet.
The business delivers services across a diverse customer base with focus on the Lagos state but with a rapidly expanding national presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Business Development Manager
- Due to demand we are now seeking a recognised and effective Business Development Manager to support the company’s growth strategy by developing and leading their Commercial and Industrial market.
- The right individual will make a real difference to the Group’s market share in this vertical market.
- This is new opportunity and is a key and influential role in the future development of the business, demanding a successful and experienced business development executive with a thorough understanding of developing business in this sector.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Director you will develop appropriate strategy and from this generate new business for conversion into profitable, high value contract-backed revenue streams in the commercial and industrial sector as well as integrated contracts.
- Proactively managing all current waste brokers to ensure that services are currently operated to the highest standard. The focus here is on trade waste collections, commercial and industrial waste services including their current serviced integrated contracts.
- Developing a process of continuous improvement throughout your own business area by encouraging innovative ideas and initiatives.
- Working closely with your management team and peers across operations, IT, sales and finance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction can be achieved without any compromise.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- You will possess the ability to conceptualise, design and implement a pragmatic market strategy with the aim of targeting suitable clients to deliver a compelling sales proposition.
- Developing appropriate sales channels and taking the proposition to market – managing sales leads, sales contacts, business development, and customer relationships, tendering and bidding processes, presentations, contract negotiation, and contract implementation.
- Create new opportunities with existing integrated contract customer bases for new sites. This will be both on west regional and national basis.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Education: MBA, Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Qualified chartered marketer and a degree in Engineering will be an added advantage. Must have a strong IT background
- Demonstrated experience in providing strategic leadership and intervention at the highest organizational levels (C-suite) and board of directors, as well as at the operating unit, affiliate and entity level
- Proven experience in developing and implementing significant program and facility investments to improve the strategic position of an organization
- Prior experience demonstrating the ability to align planning, budgeting and forecasting processes into an actionable strategy that delivers the desired results
- Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of methods and techniques for strategic planning, business and product development, risk management and financing, marketing strategy and tactics, and communications planning within an integrated and highly matrixed environment
- Experience: Extensive proven experience demonstrating positive results as typically achieved in 8-10 years of progressively responsible management roles, including executive level strategy development
- Expertise in strategic planning, business or new product development, project management, and mergers and acquisitions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 13th June, 2017.