Fresh Jobs at Audacious Business Concept Limited 9th May, 2017
We require qualified candidates to fill the role below:
- The Administrative Officer post is responsible for ensuring that all administrative functions and personnel services are in order to ensure a smooth running of daily operations.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to higher positions.
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for performing professional and administrative tasks requiring thorough knowledge of departmental operations and functions.
- He/she will be reporting to the Account Officer. Performance will be evaluated on ability and effectiveness in carrying out the assigned responsibilities.
- Receiving and registering visitors to the office and controlling the movement of guests while in the building
- Managing the office space for cleanliness
- Providing clerical support such as scanning, photocopying and printing of documents for clients
- Managing the inventory of kitchen consumables, office and cleaning supplies
- Assisting with the cleaning of kitchen and restroom facilities
- Couriering of packages to the appropriate receiver within and outside the office
- Providing support and back up to the other department
- Vendor Management: Management of all third party contractor services to the company
- Ensures maintenance of all office facilities and services
- OND/B.Sc in Business Administration or any Social Sciences
- Any Administrative experience will be an added advantage
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Good command of English language, both oral and written Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Good interpersonal skills of communication, ability to negotiate, to share and promote ideas.
- Creative, Autonomous, Hardworking, Flexible and Adaptable
- Must be a Single female.
Deadline: 11th May, 2017.
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- The Retail Sales Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.
- B.Sc /HND/OND in any field
- Must be Female between 21 and 28 years of age
- Fluent in English
- Strong team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good selling and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Residing in Lagos (Island, Surulere, Festac, Ikeja), Abuja, Enugu,Calabar and Delta State.
Deadline: 14th May, 2017.
How to Apply