Fresh Jobs at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies. Our creations have graced and continue to excite the palette of the discerning sweet-tooth’s, creating excitement and momentary bliss. Sensual flavours, bold designs, artisan texture, these some of our favourite things.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
- Candidate should be passionate about food and innovative.
- Should have worked in a similar capacity for a minimum of 1 year.
- Culinary training will be an added advantage.
- Minimum qualification is SSCE.
- The Event Manager is responsible for event bookings, managing the strategy and planning of special events, coordinating all amenities and accommodations at the event, managing event budgets and negotiating all event contracts.
- The role will ensure proper logistics is in place, liaise with internal and external vendors.
- This role will implement event venue sales and marketing plans, engaging local business and corporations, developing sales and promotional materials, and working with internal sales and operating units to sell and implement event, print and multi-platform digital programs and creative efforts associated with the goals of each partnership, Prepare post event evaluation reports and Supervise all event team.
- Candidate should be proactive, coordinated, have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in corporate marketing is an added advantage
- Minimum of HND/BSc
- Project/Event Management Qualification will be an added advantage
- Ability to develop and implement events, sales, marketing, promotion plans.
- Experience in project and basic account management including budgetary responsibilities and demonstrated success with meeting direct sales goals, revenue and development targets.
- Proven ability to manage relationships with vendors
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar capacity
- Base salary and commission based.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with Chef as subject of the mail.
Deadline: 30th May, 2017.