Konad Group Nigeria a fast growing conglomerate with interest in Real Estate, Project management consultancy, Engineering, Purchasing & Supply and construction services, is in need of a qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Assistant
- The candidate’s primary focus is to perform highly skilled tasks such as studying research related literature and data extraction, interpretation and documentation.
- The role also involves assisting in the daily activities, as well as tasks for upcoming projects ranging from market research, to content development along with any other admin tasks deemed necessary.
- The Research Assistant will provide research-oriented expertise in areas of Development Policy Planning, Social Theory and observation of Research Ethics, and Health and Safety Regulations.
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in Social Science Office experience.
- Experience in Content development.
- Experience in research work (Data collection, evaluation and interpretation).
- Contribute to the research design and field studies in relation to the project.
- Prepare and present findings of research activity to assigned authority for review purposes.
- Help prepare progress reports on research for funding bodies as required.
- Be responsible for ensuring that equipment is safe and maintained in working order.
- Carryout any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager.
- Actively follow all Institutional policies and regulations, and maintain an awareness and to a range of audiences.
- Contribute to the preparation and drafting of research bids and proposals.
- Contribute to the overall activities of the research team and department as required.
- Work under supervision on an assigned research task.
- Work independently on assigned research tasks.
- Help draft formal/official presentations and papers of research findings to external development and implementation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Background knowledge on Socioeconomic Policy
- Commitment to high quality research.
- Organised and methodical
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to present complex information effectively
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Fast and time cautious
- Ability to work with little supervision
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Research Assistant”
Deadline: 30th June, 2017.