Accountant Vacancy at a Trading Conglomerate
A trading conglomerate that has been in existence for over 20 years with branches in Lagos and Onitsha, Due to continuous expansion is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Code: GAAC001
- Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and timely.
- Analyse budgets and other financial statements
- Review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Prepare the financial statements from underlying records
- Inspect books of account and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness; and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions
- Oversee monthly accounting activities
- B. Sc. /HND degree with minimum of Second Class Upper Division in Accounting.
- Advanced Excel skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office programs.
- Good initiative and should be able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- IFRS knowledge and exposure is an advantage
- Extensive analytical financial skills
- Accounting experience is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and training skills
Deadline: 14th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their CV’s and credentials to: email@example.com clearly stating the job code.
- All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted