APM Terminals Job in Lagos for Reach Stacker Operator
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your work place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reach Stacker Operator
- Operate the Reach stacker / Empty Handler for receiving / loading / Shifting in the stack / housekeeping activity for containers to and from the yard for vessels operations or serving the land side customers for deliveries etc as per work order queues in a safe manner.
- Inspects equipment at beginning of shift to ensure that all of the parts are operating properly.
- Identifies and reports any safety problems, malfunctions, or damage to yard handling equipment, before, during or after the shift.
- Follows safe operating procedures and instructions, preventing any injury to persons, or damage to containers and other equipment and property.
- Carries out duties and tasks in an efficient, productive manner.
Who We Are Looking For
- One to two years of heavy vehicle driving or similar work experience
- Must have understanding of operating heavy vehicles
- Understands and observes safety requirements for driving heavy vehicles within a disciplined environment
- Requires Basic English language skills
- Good eyesight and hand eye coordination
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Value and team-based leadership.
- An open and engaging working environment.
- A wide range of international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
- Competitive compensation packages
Deadline: 19th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online