Business Unit Manager at Linux Limited
Job Title: Business Unit Manager
- Responsible for both sales and marketing.
- Prepares Monthly/weekly Sales report.
- Provides strong leadership for sales and marketing teams to ensure the achievement of sales targets and expense control.
- Ensures proper preparation of the marketing plans for designated product(s) in accordance with strategy and direction.
- Ensures effective allocation for material plan implementation of resources.
- Manages the inventory in accordance with agreed plans and policy.
- Ensures proper implementation of the marketing plan by maximizing sales force measures as the best in relation to industry trends.
- Control budget and expenses within business unit in order to ensure the profitability.
- Recruits and coaches staffs on professional knowledge and job-related skills
- Sets up KPIs to appraise staff’s performance
- Sets up and manage customer’s profile, develop potential customers
- Follows up collections in coordination with his Team
- Joins in making company strategy plans
- Looks for potential principals to widen business activities
- On behalf of SD, meeting and negotiating with the concerned parties
- Cooperate with other departments to fulfill assigned tasks
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Science/MBA is preferred
- Experience in strategic planning, and implementation preferred.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills: business cases, margin and cash flow analysis
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong Business Sense
- Decision Making Skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation
- High Commitment
Deadline: 22nd July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com