Instrumentation and Control, Sales Engineer at Predict Systems Limited
Predict Systems Limited – We are an Asset management based company focused on the Integrity, reliability and optimization of key assets in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our core business which is in Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction and Maintenance (EPICM) of critical assets to optimize production in the Oil and Gas business, led us to defining a strategy for an aftermarket support solution for our customers, so a special purpose vehicle was formed using the following adoption stages;
As an indigenous firm, we are strategically aligning ourselves for the big market of the Industrial Internet of things (IIOT), by developing local capacity along this line for 90-95% efficiency in production optimization and reducing cost savings in maintenance of key assets in the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation and Control (Automation Systems), Sales Engineer
- The instrumentation and controls engineer is accountable for instrument specification, control system design, and fabrication shop activities for modular and packed equipment systems.
- The instrumentation and controls engineer will take an active role in P&ID review meetings, instrument specification and control system design and review.
- Collaborate with other project team members to comply with project requirements and meet project schedules
- Review and approve fabricator and external design drawings, documentation and fabrication sequence
- Generate instrumentation specifications
- PLC control panel specification/design
- Skid electrical and instrument installation specification/design
- Production of designs for integration of UOP and customer control systems that meet project requirements
- Monitor status and ensure delivery of project deliverables within budgeted cost and schedule
- Control system Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Detail hardware required for plant control systems including PLC hardware, DeltaV hardware, and Honeywell controls Develop the scope of work using P&ID’s, specifications, and project requirements to specify and complete instrument and control systems Adhere to plant and electrical design standards
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in electrical engineering within the Oil/gas/refining/petrochemicals industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the specification and design of instrumentation and control systems
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work effectively with team members of all disciplines
- A broad knowledge in Instrument and Controls Engineering practices and procedures
- Experience with PLC or DCS control systems
- Experience in basic programming
- Experience in systems integration
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Experience in or working knowledge of control theory
- Ability to travel up to 25% annually.
- Fluent in English languages
- Experience with SKM Power Tools is a plus
- Registration as a Professional Engineer is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in international designs and standards is a plus
Deadline: 20th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com