Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Carrying out preventive electrical maintenance on production, packaging machines and utilities
- Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advising management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Inspecting of PLC’s operation and troubleshooting where needed.
- Carrying out any other tasks required by maintenance and plant manager.
- HND/B.Tech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from reputable/recognized institution.
- A Member Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Must have at least Twelve (12) years cognate experience in Manufacturing companies.
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have leadership skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Snr. Electrical Engineer” as subject of the mail.
Deadline: 25th August, 2017.