National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Qualified Medical doctor currently registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess the Part II Final Fellowship of both the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria and the West African College of Surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Candidate must be ready to participate as Trainer in NPMC and WACS Residency training programme of the hospital and must have published at least four articles in a reputable scientific journal.
- Subspecialty experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit five copies of application letter together with Curriculum Vitae, 2 passport size photos, 3 (three) letters reference, one of which must be the head of institution where you trained and photocopies of credentials to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Issues of Note
- Candidates should check for short-listed names at the hospital Notice Board or website, www.nohenig.com.ng from 1st September, 2017.
- Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the hospital management to offer an employment.
- The Hospital Management reserves the right to stop the process at any time without incurring any liabilities or assigning any reasons thereto.
Deadline: 31st August, 2017.