Funtay Global Resources Limited, is an energy service company providing solutions to the Oil and Gas Upstream, Downstream, and Midstream sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Oil and Gas Data Acquisition/Operator
DeltaRequirements & Job Description
Oil and Gas Production OperatorLocation:
- The Production Operator is responsible for optimizing and maintaining oil and gas production while adhering to HSSE procedures and policies.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits daily reports and records daily gas and/or liquid volume, well pressure, volume of chemicals used, etc.
- Perform operational checks of assigned wells, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Possess the right and obligation to stop work if unsafe conditions exist or are suspected.
- Provide field wide contact with all personnel in the event of emergency or other significant occurrences.
- Train newly hired and/or less experienced lease operators.
- B.Sc/HND/OND in Engineering or relevant Degree
- 2+ years post NYSC oil and gas production experience in the upstream sector.
Oil and Gas Safety Supervisor
- We are seeking an Oil and Gas Safety Supervisor (contract) with at least 4 years experience to work in an oil and gas facility in Delta State.
- Develop a Safety Management Plan (SMP) for the project to ensure a safe work environment for all company employees, contractors, visitors, and community.
- Regularly audit the SMP for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions.
- Organize and schedule required safety staff and first aid coverage.
- Provide direction, support and resource to all site managers, supervisors, foremen and safety advisors.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately.
- Participate and assist the supervisors, foreman and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
- Ensure injured workers are offered modified duties and documentation has been completed. Monitor and follow up on modified workers in the field.
- Ensure Safety Advisors are verifying field staff training and competencies; consult the project management team and Regional Safety Manager for compliance and action plan.
- Review safety obligations of the clients and ensure they are carried out as per the terms of the agreement, and communicated to the Project Manager, Supervisors, Foreman and Safety Advisors.
- BSc/HND/OND in Engineering, Safety, or relevant degree with 4+ years oil and gas safety experience in the upstream industry.
- Must have certifications such as NEBOSH and other relevant safety certifications.
- ecurity Programs to ensure the reliability and efficiency of security measures.
- Develop and implement site-specific security policies, directives, and procedures in conjunction with applicable stakeholders and practices for operational needs of the company
- Provide advice on security issues and supervise and conduct security investigations.
- Review security incidents to develop and implement corrective actions
- Evaluate and revise security protocols
- Assist with the emergency response plan development and implementation
Oil and Gas Production Supervisor
DeltaRequirements & Job Description
- B.Sc/HND/OND/M.Sc in Engineering or relevant degree with 5+ years oil and gas production experience in the upstream sector.
- Participates in all pre-start up, mechanical completion, and pre-commissioning checks by various disciplinary groups on all plant and production equipment.
- Ensures the production plant, processes, and equipment are functioning efficiently.
- Manages and controls the activities of Production Team and provide advice and guidance to the Operations Team.
- Design routine maintenance for all equipment and ensures all production operations are carried out in a safe manner.
- Liaises with Field Superintendent regarding production issues and solves problems caused by production outages.
- Conduct work with goal of improving production efficiency, lower operating costs, and adhere to company and governmental regulations.
- Ensures the effective working of the Permit to Work system.
- Ensures that production losses are minimized.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with your monthly salary expectation
Deadline 30th August, 2017.