Vacancy for Finance and Logistics Manager at Heights Access Nigeria Limited
Heights Access Nigeria team is made up of some exceptional people who have extensive experience in all aspects of construction and industrial equipment specification, engineering, procurement and execution. Our team has over 100 years of cumulative and rounded experience most of which were gained by hands on tutoring facilitated by our manufacturing partners and conducted in very deft and deliberate manner over several years and still on going.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance and Logistics Manager
Report to: COO
Job Description & Accountabilities
- Overall and direct responsibility for all company activities that ensure flawless organization, coordination and support of our internal activities and services so as to guarantee exceptional service delivery to our customers
- To Manage all company procurement’s
- To manage vendor relationships
- To promptly deliver products and service personnel to clients
- To ensure proper resource administration
- Prompt process unit requests
- Prepare and review company periodic financial plans
- Ensure that proper financial records are kept
- Ensure that the company is Liquid at all times
- Prepare the management and final accounts of the company
- Ensure that statutory returns are promptly made
- Manage and protect Company assets and inventory
- Issue invoices and receipts to clients
- Liaise with external auditors in matters of auditing
- Liaise with bankers and financiers for support
- Payroll and other staff requirements management
- Propose and Negotiate favourable financial and payment terms
Education & Qualifications
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or any other Finance related degree minimum
- ACCA or ACA Mandatory
- 5-8 Years Related work Experience
- Experience in budgeting and budget control
- Knowledge of preparing management account
- Knowledge of profit and loss and accounting
- Knowledge Finance related IT software
- Knowledge of import related procedures.
- Development and Management of Cash flows
- Framing banking and finance transactions Dynamics
- Company Administrative Skills
- Familiarity and associated modalities of operations financing
- Good spoken and written English
Skills and Abilities:
- Good computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel
- Good leadership Abilities
- Ability to work to deadlines with good prioritisation and time management skills.
- Proven ability to provide support, guidance and training to colleagues.
- Communication and reporting skills (verbal and in writing).
- Can influence and communicate effectively across multiple sectors.
- Self and work Organisational Skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent Numerical skills
- Creative, Passionate, Confident
- Abundant Initiative and Energy
- A curious and questioning mind
- An insatiable willingness to learn new things
- Negotiable plus
- Bonuses Applicable
- Continuous Training Opportunities
Deadline: 7th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org