Vacancy for Public Relation Officer at Inesfly Africa Limited
Inesfly Africa, sole distributor of Inesfly insecticide paints and other Disease Control products, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation Officer
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Commissioning market research;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Candidate must have Degree in English & Literary Studies, Journalism or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the chosen field with body of work to prove it.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with computer proficiency
- Computer literacy and familiar with accounting tools and software.
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a good team player and must have good team working skills.
- Candidate must have good negotiation and reputation management skills.
Deadline: 24th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters and CV’s in person to:
Plot 1a Hakeem Dickson Drive,
Off TF Kuboye Road,
By Oniru New Market,