Job Opening at Osibogun and Partners for Secretary/Personal Assistant
Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary/Personal Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Administration/Secretarial
- We are recruiting for the role of Secretary/Personal Assistant.
- The purpose of this role is for the individual to coordinate and ensure smooth running of the Firm.
- The Personnel will play a supportive role to the Principal Partner.
- B.Sc/HND holders, with minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division)/Lower Division/Credit in any related course
- Must have completed his/her NYSC
- Must be computer literate
- Candidates MUST have at least two (2) years experience as a Personal Assistant (PA). Particularly working with senior management
- Candidates are expected to be resident in Lagos State, preferably on the Mainland.
- Passionate, motivated and good at taking initiative
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Able to work closely and constructively with others
- Must be Presentable and Smart
- Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate
- Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills
- The Secretary/Personal Assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Firm.
- The personnel will play a supportive role and be in charge of general administrative and clerical duties which include but not limited to – assisting the general partner in his official duties, maintaining the managing partner’s diary, drafting and handling office correspondence, managing databases and ensuring the daily upkeep of the office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.