Gowus Nigeria Limited is a foremost and indigenous Oil and Gas Company with major strengths in the Energy and Power Industrial Sector and a mandate to operate within the challenging and demanding Gas Sector of the Nigerian economy; haven fully acquired core expertise in the areas of Engineering, Procurement, Power Generation and the Supply of Natural Gas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- We would like to recruit vibrant, talented, self-motivated individuals who are ready to take on a challenging career in the Business Development section of our organization.
- BA/B.Sc in any field
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Networking and negotiable skills
- Possess effective communication skills to interact with diverse groups of people both in writing and in speaking
- Proficiency in converting new business leads to clients
- 1-2 Years cognate experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools is essential
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
- Educate potential customers about the various products offered by the company; following them up and close the business deals.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers.
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org With the “Marketer” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 15th September, 2017.