E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Victoria Island & Lekki Phase 1 (Lagos)
- Work under pressure
- Display excellent telephone etiquette
- Possess strong persuasion skills
- Be fluent and articulate with spoken English
- Work without supervision
- Be able to meet set targets
- Possess basic computer skills, Word and Excel
- Should be able to work as part of a team
- Should have a strong work ethic.
- The ideal candidates will have a minimum of second class lower division from a four year higher institution with a minimum of 1 year working experience in Retail or Corporate Sales.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist
- Establish best practices and stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- 1 year proven work experience as a Digital marketing manager / strategist
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Swift learner
- Attentive to details
- Creative and strategic
- Degree or any Certification in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field will be an added advantage
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like web design and HTML, Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In tune with current social media trends
- Basic knowledge and understanding of sales process
- Customer relations skills
- Versatile and outgoing
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Please read the job descriptions to ensure suitability before sending your applications. The content writer will:
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Develop, plan and launch content across all company social media channels.
- Maintain a thoughtful, insightful and engaging dialogue with the follower base.
- Attend events and ensure the best social coverage.
- Monitor conversations on social media properties; escalate to appropriate internal contacts to respond promptly and effectively.
- Work with customer service on consumer responses.
- Create and maintain the social media calendar. Outline activities and communications strategies by channel to increase visibility and grow following.
- Write all copy for social channels ensuring efforts deliver a consistent voice.
- Analyze competitive social content/stories and keep stats. Report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Execute certain aspects of content creation.
- The ideal candidates will have a Bachelors Degree in English, Mass Communications, Literature or a closely related discipline.
- Prior work experience is not a pre-requisite for this position.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Develop the business portfolio based on the company’s strategic objective
- Develop the company’s product mix based on customer survey reports
- Develop the business opportunities.
- Set up meetings, and presentations.
- Generate leads through market and client research.
- Ensure our client and customers database and all information management is accurate, tidy and regularly updated.
- Develop the business plan and deliver the sales strategy
- Develop the portfolio of prospects into clients, selling the full service, products and solutions mix of the compan
- Meet and exceed all revenue targets set quarterly and annually.
- Manage the CRM tool and ensure regular reporting on the sales funnel.
- Monitor competitor activity and market dynamics within specific markets.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- The ideal candidates will have a minimum of second class lower division from a four year course in a Higher Institution with a minimum of 1 year working experience in Retail or Corporate Sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the Job title that you are applying for as the subject, e.g “content writer”
Deadline: 15th of September, 2017.