W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a reputable and growing enterprise in the fashion industry in Lagos, is seeking suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer (Fashion Industry)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Market affordable and luxury ready-to-wear to big companies (t-shirt contract and others), schools (school uniform contract and others), individuals, etc., depending on the target population.
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs and inquiries on social media.
- Make sure that pictures of products are posted and changed regularly.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new markets, follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Get credit facilities for the organisation, negotiate with fabric manufacturers for credit sales, purchase fabrics at affordable haggled price, meet with sewing machine dealers, and purchase machines at affordable haggled prices.
- Record day-to-day transactions.
- Be greatly involved in Digital Marketing: create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage website, and create “Search Engine Optimisation”.
- Develop marketing and sales plan.
- Create database of all customers (online and physical store) contact information, purchases, and other details, monitoring their behaviour, and updating them with new products /services.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and sell products.
- Should possess an understanding/interest of/in branding and brand essence.
- Entrepreneurial personality/attributes.
- Interested in growing with the business.
- Should understand niche/luxury marketing.
- Must possess basic accounting skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Sociable, kind and persuasive.
- Should understand image building and perception.
- Can conceptualise social media campaigns that stay true to the brand essence.
- Should possess managerial and leadership skills.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to listen, and articulate the issues and demands of customers, and meet them satisfactorily.
- Ability to communicate properly, articulately and coherently.
- Must be Female
- OND/HND/B.Sc Marketing or other disciplines.
- 1 – 3 years working experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience.
- Proximity to the location is compulsory (Surulere).
50,000 naira with other benefits, including sales commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: email@example.com with the position and industry as the subject of the mail. Applications without position and industry indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 19th September, 2017.