Next Gear Homes Limited, a registered Real Estate firm in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- HND/B.Sc from a recognized institution
- Good Presentation Skills
- Affable and Smart Physical Presentation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English at working levels
- Team player
- Previous sales experience in Real Estate, Banking, and Telecommunications
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self starter
- Sells Skill: 3 – 5 years
- Driving Skill: 2 – 3 years
- Customer Service skill 2 – 3 years
- Business development skill 2- 4 years
Key Sells Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company lands and properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Prepare documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Provide cooperate sales and marketing to organizations, firms, churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by the management.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- Provide buyers with details of properties / lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Prepare proposals, letters, brochures, advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed monthly and annual target.
- To represent Next Gear Homes to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- To meet all financial targets lay down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- Ensure effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with customers.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met on or before the end of each month.
- NB: Please note that meeting of monthly sales targets is a core responsibility of the sales and marketing team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.orgEntries must be sent with the Subject “Application for Sales Executive”
- CV’s must be saved with your name and position applied for.
- All entries not properly sent will be rejected.
Deadline: 30th November, 2017