All Queens Kitchen Limited Recruitment Nationwide for Distributor & Sales Executive
All Queen’s Kitchen Limited is an indigenous Nigeria Company solely in for Food and Drinks manufacturing, Packaging and Distribution. Currently, we are exploring dairies and water and presenting packages of product with unique taste and satisfactory nutritional value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distributor
- Open new markets for the sales of the company’s products
- Ensure that the company’s products are available on all the table-tops/retailers in your territory.
- Prospective distributors must have a warehouse or shop that can accommodate food item
- Must have a partnership fund of #250,000 for all the company’s product
- Must submit a duly filled distributorship form which must be obtained in the company.
Job Title: Sales Executive (Southwest)
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
Deadline: 31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/FMCG stores should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the company at:
Km 3, Ijoko Road,