Dragnet Solutions Limited Recruitment for Head of Innovation & Strategy
Job Title: Head of Innovation & Strategy
Reporting Directly to: The Group CEO/MD
Purpose of the Job
- To identify and drive the pursuit of new sources of revenue and profit by ensuring that strategic initiatives move from ideation to implementation.
- Must be willing to work long hours with frequent evenings and weekends.
- Some travel required to meet with corporate executives or research teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience in consulting, marketing, product development, strategic planning, business management, corporate/executive leadership and financial decision making.
- Demonstrated proficiency in change leadership, research, personal and organizational leadership, and strategic planning
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization, project and time management skills.
- Must be able to collaborate with executives, creative teams, research and development, and product development teams.
- Strong business knowledge, understanding of a variety of business practices, and familiarity with the company’s industry.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas.
- Superior research and analytical skills to track and predict trends.
- Must be willing to take calculated risks and manage expectations of both internal development teams and potential and existing customers.
- Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com