Graduate Marketing and Sales Officer at a Reputable Event Centre in Ogba, Lagos
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer (Event Centre)
Location: Ogba, Lagos
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of the online invoicing software articulately and confidently to businesses (customers) in required market:
- Generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Market and promote a portfolio of products, including the online invoicing software, in a persuasive way to capture the interest of people, by writing and designing sales literature, and coming up with slogans and stories.
- Create database of all customers contact information, purchases, and other details, to monitor their behavior, and network with customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Come up with marketing plans and strategies to enter new market, attract and retain customers.
- Write proposals and reports.
- Meet sales targets set by manager and contribute to team targets.
- Must be a Fresh Graduate.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years by December 2017.
- Proximity to the location is compulsory (Ogba).
- B.Sc. Marketing or other Social Science disciplines.
- Must be conversant with Digital/Social Media Marketing.
Competencies and Skills:
- Great interest in and knowledge of marketing and sales.
- Leadership skills.
- Sociable, kind and persuasive.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Time management skills, and result-driven.
- Persuasive and influential.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills, as well as ability to persuade leads.
- Ability to develop work plan.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Between 40,000 – 50,000 Naira, with other benefits, and sales commission.
Deadline: 16th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: email@example.com , with position – Marketing and Sales Officer (Event Centre – Ogba) – as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications without preferred industry indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.