Amber Residence Limited – We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Service Agent
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in any Social Sciences discipline
- The successful candidate must have excellent command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal.
- The successful candidate should be able to work with little supervision and must be self motivated.
- The successful candidate must have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer applications. Knowledge of OPERA Information, Technology and Communication (ITC) would be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have at least an ND or University degree in any related discipline.
- The successful candidate must be customer centric and have a very good relationship management skill that must include the ability to deal with all guests service situations while continually ensuring guest’s satisfaction is obtained in the Residence.
- Required Experience: 3 – 7 years
- Preference will be given to male applicants who meets the required qualification and experience.
- The successful candidate must have at least three years Guest Service agent experience that must include handling of large group arrivals.
- The successful candidate must have proven supervisory skills which should include the ability to motivate and mentor colleagues for greater productivity.
- The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and stressful situation.
- The successful candidate should be person that pays attention to details and have excellent organizational skills.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient overall day – to – day operations of the Front desk including reservations.
- Provide excellent customer service per the standards of the Residence, and assist in situations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure guest requests, inquiries and concerns are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the supervision and preparation of function sheets with the delivery and execution of guest welcome letters and profile updating.
- Review guest special requests and ensure they are met or exceeded.
- Working with all departments in the Residence to ensure we meet or exceed guests’ expectations and all guests’ billing is accurate and up to date at time of departure.
- Act as a liaison with the Sale’s team, Food & Beverage, Facility and Housekeeping teams to ensure clear communication.
- Assist in the administration and management of the Front Office, including but not limited to scheduling.
- Make reservations over the phone and in person
- Run daily reports to check reservations for accuracy and identify any special requests
- Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring it balances correctly at the end of shift
- Anticipate and address guest’s service needs
- Listen to guest’s complaints or concern and resolve their issue in a timely manner
- Promote a safe working environment
- Coordinate Residence emergency procedures within the scope of defined plans.
- Engage in the preparation and rendition of returns, reports and other assignments as required by Management.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests
- Perform accurate check-ins and checkâ€�outs of guests daily
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
- Performs any additional tasks which are assigned by management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes & application letters to: email@example.com
The Human Resources Manager,
Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,
Deadline 7th November, 2017.