Job Opportunities at SteadFastLove Foundation
SteadFastLove Foundation – All children around the world, no matter their sex, race or colour have the right to education… Our role is to make sure rural girls have access to this right. As children who have access to their rights grow as an independent individual; who can break through the cycle of poverty, thus become empowered to take their future into their own hands and play an active part in shaping it… We are here to help them survive and succeed in their entire endeavour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer (Volunteer)
- We need someone to write /update articles on events being conducted by our NGO, preferably someone who is familiar with writing for web and magazines.
- The applicant should also be familiar with posting these events on social media and other resources.
Job Title: Social Media Manager (Volunteer)
- A talented and creative Social Media Manager (Volunteer) to manage all her social media accounts and promote the organisation’s vision.
- The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating original text and video content that will interactively engage our followers and supporters.
- He/She is expected to be up-to-date with campaigns on girl child, education, sexual abuse etc. and have good communication skills in other to interpret the organisation’s vision effectively.
- Individual is expected to work from home.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 20th November, 2017.