GRAND Financial Services Limited is a consulting company that brings together a number of experts in various fields of business. It was established with the aim of providing support to companies, government and non-governmental organizations in the form of business consulting and innovation support.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Investment Risk Analyst
- An opportunity has arisen for an Investment Risk Analyst, to join Grand FSL to perform investment risk oversight on our fixed income funds.
- Areas of risk concern will be market risk, credit risk, operational risk and liquidity risk related.
- Make recommendations to reduce or control risk, which may involve an insurance strategy thereby liaise with underwriters and insurers
- Forecast and monitor market trends
- Consider proposed business decisions
- Conduct research to assess the severity of risk
- Present ideas via reports and presentations, outline findings and make recommendations for improvements
- Purchase insurance
- Carry out quantitative analysis
- Use financial packages and software, including portfolio management software
- Study government legislation, which may affect a company, and advise on compliance
- Protect the organization’s assets and public image
- Develop contingency plans to deal with emergencies
- Strong numeracy, analytical and strategy skills
- Good research skills
- Planning, organizational skills and problem-solving ability
- IT competence and computer literacy
- Negotiation skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to explain complex issues and present technical information clearly
- Minimum of B.Sc in Risk management or any related field such as Finance, Economics, Insurance etc.
- A postgraduate qualification, such as an MSc in financial-related risk management or financial markets is an added advantage.
- Full proficiency with up-to-date data analysis techniques is essential, (Excel, R, SQL)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: m Manager
- This individual will be responsible for liaising, managing and further developing relationships with our expansive portfolio of clients, as well as educating them on our available services that suit their various proposals and request.
- Additionally, the Client Services Manager will partner with a variety of teams internally and externally to ensure clients issues, complains and enquiries are reported to the concern department with proper follow up to ensure the issues are treated promptly.
- In general, this post holder will be responsible for smooth running of reception by answering calls and ensuring professional client satisfaction and retention as well as maintaining operational standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Effective leader and communicator with experience leading a Customer Service team.
- Persuasive and influential
- Experience of customer service and client co-ordination
- Eloquent and fluent use of English language; Multi-lingual is an added advantage
- Experience of working under own initiative, planning and prioritizing workloads
- IT literate & highly competent in the use of MS Office applications
- Must be able to adopt a flexible approach to work and react effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Human Relation or any related field such as Public Administration, Mass Communication etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 21st December, 2017.