Medical Assistant at Ample Concepts
Ample Concepts, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Assistant
- Saves ophthalmologist’s time by helping with office procedures such as laser surgeries, tear duct probes.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a Medical course.
- Organizational and clerical skills.
- Medical assistants must be active listeners in order to understand and accurately record patient issues and specifications.
- They must also be capable of clearly articulating instructions to the patient and effectively communicating information, both written and spoken, to other health care professionals working with the patient.
- Most medical assistants have at least some office duties, from answering the phones and scheduling appointments to maintaining patient files.
- Being highly-organized is critical, and clerical skills like typing and filing are helpful.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit and a detailed CV to: email@example.com