Next Gear Resources Limited, a registered Real Estate firm in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Female Only)
- We need a Personal Assistant to provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time.
- The Candidate will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and groups to which he is a member.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree/NCE/ND level
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and professional telephone manner.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Job Title: Acquisitions and Legal Officer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to the Manager, Property/land Acquisition, Leasing and Value Assurance.
- Research and receive information on potential property/land locations
- Analyze information to determine viability of property, compliance with legal standards and eliminate potential risk. Coordinate and attend the property survey
- Manage vendors on every step of the acquisition process: e.g negotiation, approval process
- Interact with Land owners to resolve property development and property/land management issues as well as clarify interpretations
- Review and interpret property/land contracts and legal documents to ensure compliance
- Coordinate and analyze title commitments, recorded documents, bonds and insurance certificates
- Manage agreement and renewal processes
- Interface with government agencies regarding land use and building entitlements
- Manage vendors to ensure all parties meet established time frame
- Proper documentation
- Prepare property/land investigation report
- Execute other tasks as may be assigned
- Provide legal advice/administration on company related matters
- Oversee the conduct of legal research and provides legal update on modern trends on arbitration, conciliation and mediation
- Assist with review of new contracts as well as service level agreements or changes to existing contracts with several providers.
- To prepare all legal documents, each as Deed of Assignments, contracts etc.
- Serve as a legal resource person on professional services projects from time to time.
- Interpret the implication of all regulatory and internal policy issues for the appropriate departments to ensure compliance.
- Serve as the company’s named representative on legal documents.
- Advise directors and board members about their legal responsibilities to the firm.
- To develop and grow the legal department of Next Gear Resources, providing business ideas, plans and strategies as it relates of real estate.
- To develop new business relationships, services and products; and generate and negotiate new contracts and income for Next Gear Resources.
- To participate in the effective delivery of business and marketing activities.
- Provide advice in respect of more general commercial matters (including intellectual property, agency, distributorship, franchising, and finance issues) as well as advising on the management and conduct of various contentious matters. To also provide advice, as and when required, on construction related matters.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets laid down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To work directly with the human resource department on all internal policies and procedures.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To present Next Gear Resources to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- To represent Next Gear Resources in all Legal matters.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Law with 2 years minimum proven experience (Post bar)
- Membership of a recognized professional body is an added advantage
- Comprehensive understanding of land law.
- Ability to draft basic legal documents
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and strong attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite Package – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project.
Job Title: Cooperate Driver
- Transport materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Transport staffs and clients to site during site visitation.
- Drive sales along side marketing staffs.
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like dropping and picking of clients and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Applicants must have deep understand of Abuja, its environment and a personal client base
- Applicants must be resident in Abuja.
- Applicants must have valid drivers licence and also have a minimum of 2 years experience in driving and sales
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of marketing and sales.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a OND/NCE qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed cover letters and Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com Entries must be sent with job title as the Subject
- CV’s must be saved with your name and position applied for.
- All Entries not properly sent will be rejected.
Deadline 30th December, 2017.