Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ’z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Regulatory Compliance
Req #: 1713347
Location: Lagos, NG
Job Category: Research Development Quality
- MEA MondelÄ“z Research Development & Quality (RD&Q I) is currently seeking the best candidate to fill a Specialist Regulatory Compliance position at our Technical Center location in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The candidate will be responsible for both nutrition and regulatory technical leadership through support of assigned brands and products.
- This position requires a candidate to be an integral part of the MEA SARA team, ensuring our products maintain full compliance to local regulations while remaining competitive within the marketplace.
- Regulatory Affairs has a key role to play in ensuring that MondelÄ“z products are labeled accurately and that statements made on the label are not misleading and help consumers make informed food choices.
- This position provides the opportunity to interact with cross-functional members of the business and will support the commercialization process and nutrition strategy teams across our MEA Regional & Global teams.
Internal and external contacts
The position provides guidance and support to & requires coordination and communication across key stakeholders including but not limited to:
- Regional & Global RDQ
- Regional Business Commercial Teams – Marketing, ISC, relevant business stakeholders.
- Regional & Global SARA
- Describes the scope and size of the key areas for which the position has responsibility.
- Key accountability for assigned programs is to ensure regulatory compliance of products, labels, advertising and promotions as well as adherence to Mondelez policies and guidelines for assigned brands / areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year)
- Major: Nutrition, Food Science, Chemistry, or Related Sciences
- Years of experience in Regulatory Minimum 2
- Codex, and other regulatory experience Minimum 1
These are key observable/measurable skills, knowledge and behaviors required that contribute to successful performance in the position. (e.g., drive for results, customer focus, etc.).
- Technical learning & application
- Acting like and owner for assigned brand responsibilities
- Presentation, communications, influencing and motivational skills
- Able to work across categories, cultures
- Project management skills
- Project Management
- Ability to interact and communicate to senior members of the organization.
- Personal learning
- Able to play a key role cross-functional teams for projects
- Problem solving skills
- Informing skills to enable program advancement
- Builds constructive/effective peer relationships.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of products, labels, advertising and promotions as well as adherence to company policies and guidelines
- Review advertising and promotional materials for technical accuracy and compliance
- Manage elevated consumer inquiries and support corporate requests
- Stay abreast of nutrition and regulatory developments and identify opportunities and implications to the business
- Provide nutrition and regulatory guidance on project teams to enable accurate decision-making
- Develop nutrition and regulatory technical information for ingredients and products
- Review/approve label graphics for regulatory compliance and technical accuracy
- Collaborate with and support business partners to ensure that product labeling and advertising are competitive and contribute to optimal marketing of products
How to Apply