Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Officer
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of a Degree in relevant business field such as Accounting, Business Administration, etc.
- A minimum of Two (2) years of relevant experience in logistic and importing.
- Processing of Form M Application approval of form M team Bank and custom portal
- Logistic for dispatch of goods
- Import procedure
- Documentation of importation
- Communication with suppliers with respect to documentation and shipment tracking
- Shipment tracking
- Checking of available airlines when urgent material are needed.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary.
- PAAR Processing
- Documentation of clearing papers
- Communication with clearing agents
- Communication with suppliers
- Oversee the receipt and dispersal of materials entering or leaving warehouse;
- Take periodic inventories and participate in monthly inventory program.
- Perform related tasks as required.
- Posting on ERP
Deadline: 13th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org