Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB) Awka, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
- The successful candidates will be absolved into the Anambra State Teaching Service as Primary School teachers and will serve in the Primary School system.
- NCE (Primary Education), NCE (Adult Education), NCE (Early Childhood Education), NCE (Special Education), NCE in other relevant areas may be considered.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Eligible candidates who must not be less than 15 years and not more than 50 years of age
Deadline: 1st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten Application through the “Education Secretary” in their Local Government Education Authority to:
The Executive Chairman,
Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB),
The handwritten Application should be submitted with the following:
- Two recent passport photographs
- Letter of Identification from the lgwe/Regent or Town Union Leader including their official phone number(s)
- Photocopies of Academic Certificates including First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Evidence of Age
Method of Selection
- A proficiency test in Mathematics, English Studies and General Paper will be conducted on Saturday 10th March, 2018.
- Candidates are advised to check in their Local Government Education Authority for their Examination Numbers and Venues for the examination, two days before the examination date.
- Any candidate whose additional qualification predates this will not be considered now or in the future.