Alternative Energy Digital (AED) Technologies Limited Recruitment for Sales & Marketing Executive
Alternative Energy Digital (AED) Technologies Limited is a renewable energy and digital system solution service provider in Nigeria. We provide renewable energy, power storage facility, energy-saving appliances and automated home solution services with a focus on Nigerian homes and the business community.
AED Technologies is based in Lagos and operates nationwide. Our company was established in 2007, to provide quality products to our customers and exceed our customer’s expectation by delivering high-end reliable and dependable products and services to efficiently solve the energy problem in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- You will be tasked with researching and developing different marketing opportunities and Strategy and implementing sales plans. You will be expected to manage both marketing and sales for the company.
- You will have to work closely with other managers to ensure company runs smoothly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Marketing or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in sales representative, preferred in the same industry
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Exceptional understanding of sales and marketing
- Proven ability to learn and understand company policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure preferred
- Persistent and dependable is a bonus
- Accomplish marketing and sales goals
- Identify trends and determine system improvements to achieve marketing and sales operational goals
- Prepare an annual budget to meet marketing and sales financial goals
- Develop field sales action plans and advertising to accomplish marketing and sales goals
- Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities
- Research and capitalize on different marketing opportunities to improve product marketability and profitability
- Anticipate new opportunities to maintain relationship with important clients
- Gather, investigate and summarize data and trends to provide accurate information through reports
- Stay up to date on job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending conferences and workshops, reading professional publications, maintaining a personal network and joining professional organizations
- Collaborate with other managers and key employees in sales and marketing department to achieve important goals
Deadline: 25th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org