Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continuously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Technician
- Construction Technicians perform functions associated with all operations, equipments, process and training.
- May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required. Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters. High degree of judgment and initiative is required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization. Responsible for running lots in a qualitative way.
- Also, responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares and sustaining. In addition, the Construction Technician is responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the construction line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
- The Construction Technician may be responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals.
- Minimum Qualifications: Candidates should possess a minimum of an Associate of Science degree in Electronic Engineering Technology, or Computer Electronic Engineering Technology, or a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or Biology.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org