HR CNergy Consulting Limited – Our client, a start-up firm in Abuja, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Management Officer
- Our client, is looking for a motivated Contract Management Officer. The Contract Management Officer’s task is to ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts for the organisation
- This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management
- The Contract Management Officer’s role requires close collaboration with various departments, including business operations, project management and finance & accounts.
- As per the requirements of the position, the successful candidate will be expected to travel from time to time to locations where the Company is executing jobs for Clients.
Qualifications (Academic and Experience)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- 2 – 3 years’ experience relating to contracts and procurement matters
- Experience in negotiating high value/strategic agreements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Project Management and open competitive bidding
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and undertake work in an accurate and timely manner
- Excellent verbal reasoning skills
- Excellent numerical ability; comfortable with numerical data and able to manipulate them
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to logically analyse data and evaluate information
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Develop standards for contracts/bid submissions, payment terms, general language and provisions.
- Perform appropriate administrative and operational research to support proposals and contract development.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of bid document text and attachments.
- Serve as primary organizational contact during bid submissions and tender openings.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an on-going basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
- Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org