Facility Officer Job in an Engineering and Construction Development Company
Adold Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Development Company incorporated in 1976. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations.
Since our inception in 1976, we have expanded to offer full range of services in engineering and management related to the construction industry. These services range from development studies and planning, complete engineering and design, to procurement construction and supervision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- B.Sc in Estate Management or any other related discipline.
- Candidate should be living around Lekki and its Environs.
- Gender: Male
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility.
- You are accountable for services such as cleaning, security and power supply.
- Ensure the security of the building by implementing various security measures
- Responsible for preserving the good condition of facilities
- Respond to emergency situations involving the facilities.
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for.
- Maintenance of the buildings by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services, when needed.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Maintain general safety and security as well as monitor access to the premises.
Deadline: 14th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com