American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisor
- Degree – qualified in any field of study
- Only residents of Lagos state should apply.
- No work experience is required.
- Age – not less than 26years of age.
- Offers insights about product potentials.
- Makes cold calls and develops base for a long term source of clients by using referrals or special interest groups to compile list of prospects.
- Conduct meetings, Make sales presentations.
- Identify new leads, performing follow up duties and booking sales appointments.
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing application for coverage and promoting products.
- Attending meetings, training sessions and seminars, Develop sales strategies and Providing feedback to managers.
- Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds to beneficiaries.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and longterm implementation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org