Graduate Depot Operator Vacancy in an Indigenous Petroleum Products sales and Marketing Company
Geometrics Synergy Services Limited (GSSL) is an indigenous petroleum products sales and marketing company with offices in Lagos, Abuja, Yola, and Maiduguri. In view of its recent strategic direction to broaden its scope of operations, GSSL invites applicants who are interested in joining us in our mission to becoming the undisputed leader in the downstream oil and gas sector of the Nigerian economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Operator
- In view of our recent strategic direction to broaden its scope of operations, GSSL invites applicants who are interested in joining us in our mission to becoming the undisputed leader in the downstream oil and gas sector of the Nigerian economy.
- Are you a hardworking, career-focused and result-driven individual ready for the opportunity of a lifetime?
- Load trucks with petroleum products
- Ensure proper ullaging and sealing of loaded trucks.
- Monitor calibration charts.
- Ensure strict compliance with the loading procedures
- Ensure proper understanding of the use of all equipment on the gantry and report any malfunction
- Prepare daily loading report
- Take daily totalizer reading
- Ensure proper housekeeping of loading bay.
- Ensure full compliance with all safety rules and procedures
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any technical discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience in Depot Operations
- HSE Certification
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package
Deadline: 22nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating job title as the subject of the email
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.