Great Brands Nigeria Limited Vacancy for Graphic Designer
Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a world-class, people orientated, performance driven, sales and distribution company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are currently looking to hire a young & vibrant Graphics Designer. Who is passionate about creating beautiful and effective solutions to engage customers?
- A person who knows how to get things done, and done well. The selected candidate must be both imaginative and pragmatic. He/She must have an inventor’s spirit, a beautifully-tuned eye, demonstrated proficiency in brand design, and proven experience moving projects from concept to successful execution.
- The successful candidate will be part of a team that creates and executes designs that span a variety of both traditional and digital graphic design touchpoints, helping to create experiences that are new to the world.
- He/She must have the ability to interpret concepts and work within the process – journey that brings these ideas to life.
- You have a strong design software skills (Adobe Creative Suite) and mastery of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Photoshop
- Your resumes should include a link to a current portfolio of relevant design work.
- You must be able to create animations and other motion graphics.
- A portfolio with a breadth of work exhibiting strong aesthetic and design skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of brand and visual design
- Strong layout and typographic skills
- Great communication skills, good hand skills
- Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Ability to think spatially, understanding how a brand is consistently expressed and maintained in a physical environment, over time.
- Highly collaborative, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Adobe creative suite
- Adobe illustrator
- Photoshop for photographers
- Corel Draw
Deadline: 25th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com