Whyte Cleon Limited – A Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience. We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance.
We are looking for a young Intelligent IT Personnel to join her team as:
Job Title: Information Technology Support Officer
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstations.
- Daily data Backup, Data warehousing, Off-site backup services and electronic vaulting of data.
- General knowledge of printer troubleshooting that’s well over 40 Active system users daily.
- Ability to provide IT solutions to drive an Human Resource business Platform.
- Knowledge of Social media marketing and commercial functionality
- Ability to learn fast and willingness to write certifications frequently.
- Basic knowledge of website administration.
- Installing and configuring of anti-virus products on endpoints.
- Implementation of Email server (intranet) for internal and external mail on Whytecleon domain and installing mail client (outlook)for users
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server environment. MCSA certification is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of networking configuration and troubleshooting. CCNA is an advantage.
Knowledge & Experience
- HND, B.Sc in Computer Science or related courses or relevant IT certification’s
- 2 years minimum relevant working experience
- Highly skilled in an troubleshooting ability
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with “Information Technology Support Officer” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants with work experience in the Information Technology industry need apply.