Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continuously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Operations Supervisor
- The Port Operations Supervisor helps in planning the series of loading and offloading cargo from ships, and the positioning of cargo in the port area.
- Other responsibilities includes carrying out operations in the wharf eg locking and unlocking containers, The Port Operations Supervisor uses IT systems and planning tools to enhance planning.
- Other duties include resolving daily issues and proposing improvements to workflow to enhance productivity and efficiency in port operations.
- The job requires an individual who is well organised, who can multitask, and comfortable with working outdoors.
- The Port operations Supervisor oversees large-scale operations, helps in resource planning and distribute manpower for each shift. The Supervisor also takes charge of lashing operations that secure cargo on vessels.
Deadline: 12th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com