Job for Chief Operating Officer at a Leading Fund Manager and Advisory Firm
ETAD Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Fund Manager and Advisory firm focused on west Africa with deep roots in private equity, financial advisory, management consulting and agribusiness. is currently looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- First Degree in Accounting, Administration or Social Sciences. Minimum of Second Class Upper Division or equivalent
- Minimum of three years working experience in a similar role
- ACA or its equivalent will be required.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives
- Public/external bodies liaising skills
- Ability to co-ordinate, review & monitor all accounting related transactions
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of the company accounts reconciliation statements
- Preparation of company management accounts and the schedule of supporting documents variance analysis
- Remittance of statutory returns and reports including taxes
- Co-ordination of the company annual audit and tax review process and exercise
- In concert with the CFO, preparation and monitoring of the company annual budget and variance analysis report
- Relationship management of auditors, regulatory authorities and bank
- Booking and entry of all company’s realized and unrealized gains
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Posting of all transactions relating to the company’s operations
- Execution of all postings entered into Peachtree
- Liaison with external parties e.g Auditors, Regulatory Authorities
Deadline: 14th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.