The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Assistant to the CEO
Department: Executive Office
Report to: Chief Executive Officer
Grade: Senior Manager – Principal Manager
Estimated Date of Resumption: Thursday, March 1, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange (The Exchange) serves the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. The Special Assistant (SA) will provide executive support to the CEO of the Exchange.
- The job holder will also be the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical Thinking
- Client Relationship Management
- Conflict Management
- Data Management
- Documents/Records Management
- Ethics Knowledge
- Government & Media Relations
- Information Management
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Attention to Detail
- Building Trust
- Decision Making
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Oriented
- Time Management
- Oversees a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Provides support for the CEO regarding advocacy with the Government (Executive, Legislative and Judiciary at the federal, state and local government levels) on various market friendly policies
- Provides support in preparation for internal and external meetings; attend meetings and follow-up on meeting action points on behalf of the CEO (within and outside the country)
- Provides members of the Executive Management team leverage in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities etc. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Office of the CEO and departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Drafts and disseminate correspondence including letters, memos and emails
- Prepares briefings for meetings, conferences, press appearances, etc
- Manages special projects assigned by the CEO
- Maintains confidentiality on all work issues and opportunities
Deadline: 16th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online