A reputable manufacturing firm located in Ogun State, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- Monitor and recommend improvements in processes to increase efficiency of packaging department and monitor inventory for warehouse.
- Co-ordinate with Production and Quality Assurance Department to ensure adherence with all manufacturing schedules.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to packaging schedule and assign specific tasks to monitor all packing equipment and supplies.
- Manage all work according to packing schedule and maintain an inventory of materials and completion of all projects with required time-frame.
- Develop team environment in department and resolve all packing issues in coordination with quality department.
- Co-ordinate with Production Manager and evaluate all projects and recommend ways to reduce cost and improve quality of all processes.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Prepare regular stock report for the management
- Communicate with logistics coordinator on truck delivery schedules
- Follow all company safety procedures and policies.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Inspection of material and shipments for accuracy, damage and accountability against requisition
- Assist with tracking material floor stock agreements.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all external vendors and contractors.
Deadline: 15th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org