Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, a specialist IT and Unified Communication Company. At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work – efficiently and effortlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Be responsible for implementing communication services websites and internal web-based applications.
- Have a passion for making great products where form equals function. You should be comfortable working in an open-ended environment where roles are flexible, everything is always changing, and communication is essential.
- Be part of a small, nimble team of designers and developers who love solving hard problems.
- Be responsible for delivering elegant and maintainable code.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and dev-ops engineers to produce high quality web applications.
- Participate in Scrum estimations, daily standups, and sprint retrospectives.
- Degree in an IT related field
- 2+ years experience developing web applications
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in PHP and one other object-oriented language
- Experience with MySQL and general relational database concepts
- Familiarity with common software design patterns
- Passion about producing elegant, maintainable code
- You know when the quick and dirty solution is appropriate and when its not
- Ability to interface with business stakeholders and engineers
- The candidate must love technology and love solving challenging problems
- Entrepreneurial and get excited by seeing how your solutions grow the business
- You are at your best when in a fast-paced, growing environment
- You are constantly learning and playing around with new programming languages and open source technologies.
- You love going from white board to prototype to production in a matter of days
- You have worked with or willing to Learn any of these technologies:
- PHP frameworks: Zend Framework, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Laravel
- NoSQL: Solr / Lucene, Memcache, Couchbase, ElasticSearch, Cassandra
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The successful candidate will work directly with the managing director to provide quality management support and assistance including responding to and relaying messages to the appropriate party
- The person will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of 1 year experience in similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills. Ability to use Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible time shift
- Strong and mature phone presence
- Ability to work in a deadline sensitive environment
- Ability to present information effectively to individuals as well as groups (customers, clients, co-workers)
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Candidate must be proactive with a high level of initiative
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude
Essential Duties& Responsibilities
- Conserves MD’s time and promotes the corporate image by representing the Director internally and externally; providing liaison between the Director, key executives, and employees
- Supports all aspects of the Managing Director’s work including appointments in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings.
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director. Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director
- To oversee coordination and collation of quarterly reports for Directors
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Other duties as assigned.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org