Ralds and Agate Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
- We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures
- Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- B.Sc or its equivalent Degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Hands on experience with office machines
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Job Title: Hotel General Manager
- The General manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests.
- He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel.
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment’s and services
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.