Mark Gray Industries Inc. believes that we must embrace the challenge of changes, do more with less, and be better than the competition. Implementing the required technologies allows us to be flexible and strategize, rather than following the status quo of today’s chemical industry.
We recognize that our key to defining our products lies in the alliances formed with our specialized clients. We will ensure that ours is the “Right Chemical Solution”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for a detail oriented and diligent account officer to join our growing company.
- The account officer is responsible for examining and auditing our financial records to ensure overall accuracy and legal compliance.
- We are seeking a dedicated candidate who will not only maintain our books, but also make educated recommendations to us on budget efficiency and improvements.
Duties and Tasks
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal and FIRS compliance
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Balance company budget
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget, and make recommendations to management
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times
- Determine the probability of a misstatement on a financial document
- Create regulatory reports for internal auditors
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review
- Develop forecasts based on market and company trends, prepare operational and potential earning reports
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field required
- Master’s degree in accounting or business administration preferred
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience in a public accounting or business firm a plus
- Familiarity with general software, such as Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with accounting software a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong math skills
- Detail oriented, organized
- Strong recordkeeping skills
- Comfort collaborating with a team
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- We are seeking a experienced logistics manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will plan,direct, or coordinate purchasing, warehousing, distribution, forecasting, customer service, and planning services.
- You must be well organized to manage logistics personnel and logistics systems and direct daily operations.
Duties and Tasks
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Have university degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Possess proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Have record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Possess demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Possess proficient in standard logistics software
- Have an excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Have ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Job Title: Order Picker
- We are looking for an energetic Order Picker to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products.
- You will operate warehouse equipment to build and send appropriate orders.
- An order picker must be always on time and able to work long hours on their feet.
- They are strong and deft with an ability to “pick up” on small details. We also expect you to be “picky” when it comes to ensuring the quality of orders.
Duties and Tasks
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products using technology
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Proven experience as order picker or other warehouse position
- Experience or license in handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Able to read and write in English
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Good physical strength and stamina
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Account Officer”.